Shuck The Cornhuskers?

by Football

Yes! Shuck the Cornhuskers is a statement you can make this Saturday at the War. The official Wyoming online store in conjunction with Brown and Gold is offering these gameday gold shirts with a tough looking Pistol Pete mustache and all. You can order yours at the link below or head on down to the Brown and Gold I’m sure. I’ll even┬ábet they might have a few floating around tailgate park on Saturday.

Want more from 7220 Report?
Subscribe to FanSided Daily for your morning fix. Enter your email and stay in the know.

Topics: Nebraska, Shuck The Cornhuskers, T-shirt, Wyoming

Comments

23 Comments on Shuck The Cornhuskers?

1. herbsmyname&mygame says:

I prefer the shirt with the screw and the corn cobb. Not sure if that’s a major at Wyoming or how your the cowbosys are going to feel after the game.

2. herbsmyname&mygame says:

3. herbsmyname&mygame says:

4. milehihusker says:

That is pretty rude and hardly original. Pretty lame actually. I’ll refrain from making any Brokeback Mountain comments about the Cowboys. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

5. milehihusker says:

6. milehihusker says:

7. ny9707 says:

Oh, how creative! Such brilliant marketing! I’ve never heard this pun before! What a cutting edge and intimidating marketing ploy for your many (many, many) fans!

8. ny9707 says:

9. ny9707 says:

10. Colorado Husker says:

Greatly lacks in originality and not even accurate. The t-shirt makers replaced the sheep in cowboy Joe’s grip with a football.

All in fun Wyo, enjoy your big game!

11. Colorado Husker says:

All in fun Wyo, enjoy your big game!

12. Colorado Husker says:

All in fun Wyo, enjoy your big game!

13. ribbet says:

disappointing, disgusting, distasteful. It’s shocking that an institution of higher learning would propagate words that obviously insinuate vulgarity.

14. ribbet says:

15. ribbet says:

16. muddyhanes says:

The shirt says “Shuck the Husks” not “Shuck the Cornhuskers”.

Fail.

17. muddyhanes says:

The shirt says “Shuck the Husks” not “Shuck the Cornhuskers”.

Fail.

18. muddyhanes says:

The shirt says “Shuck the Husks” not “Shuck the Cornhuskers”.

Fail.

19. PhilCoffey says:

kinda lame I wish that somebody would come up with something more original than Shuck’em especially since Shuck and husk are synonyms

20. PhilCoffey says: